Domain Zone File & Zone Changes Downloads
Zone files are flat text files (usually compressed) that contain a list of all registered domains and their name servers.
The zone files provided on PremiumDrops have been cleaned up and contain unique domains only, sorted in alphabetical order. Regular zone files contain many duplicates because they list by nameserver (so a domain with 2,3,4 or more nameservers will appear that many times in the zone).
New: We now provide raw zone files (full with nameserver data). Please note that unless you have a specific use for name servers you should not download this zone but rather the standard cleaned up zone file. The raw zone contains many duplicate domains and various other records which the average user may never use).
Our zones do not include nameserver data but we do archive such data and can make it accessible on a case by case basis.
Zone files are HUGE (anywhere from 50 MB to 10 GB compressed) so please only download these files if you really need them. Downloads eat up a lot of bandwidth and resources so please keep that in mind if you like our site.
- Zones are updated every morning at 9 AM US Central time (it is now 2015-08-28 17:12:49 ) Before that time (0-9 AM) the files will not match the numbers.
- You are allowed to download zones ONCE per day per each zone file from our site.
- We currently provide com/net/org/info/sk/biz/us/mobi/xxx zone files. More coming soon.
- Just because a domain doesn't exist in the zone doesn't mean it's available. Zone files contain only domains with nameservers.
- Almost all domains have nameservers but there are some exceptions (<.05%)
- Zone files are compressed with gzip. You can unzip them with the unzipper built into Windows but 7zip is much faster.